Monday, May 3, 2021

hell on earth


Ok everyone so you all just ignored again. I know that you all think you are smart because you know that you all have all the power and control everything and can simply refuse to stop the mean cruel hell wrongs being forcibly done to me (including the constant ringing sound in flat) and I am trapped powerless and can't do anything because you everyone refuses to cooperate and are blocking everything and that if in consqeuence I end up in trouble you just lyingly/falsely make it out to all be my mental or criminal fault.
So ok you all win. It is clear that my only hope/option/choice is faith that God will save me from all you evil criminals or take my life or judge you.
If God doesn't save me I'll end up either dead or in mental ward or in prison or in street or other similar bad because I can't stop these mean cruel evils being done to me and you all purposely block everything and I can't do maintenance etc. 
You all think you can just do any evil because you rule the world and control everything. But you will never make me submit to your mean cruel slavery. Even if I give in and licked your feet I know you would not stop your mean cruel evils (ringing sound, fluoridation, housing crisis, etc etc etc).
But know that if I end up in prison or mental ward I'll be the worst inmate this country has ever had and fight and spit and curse constantly since you are destroying my "life".
And I will support Action Zealandia as the only party/movement that is actually taking any stand and doing anything against this evil cowardly globalist regime.
And I ain't cooperating with any mental health or anyone else any more. I am sick of people just stuffing me around forcing me hassles of appointments etc while everyone else refuse to stop the wrongs I am suffering being done to me. If I end up in court under mental/criminal charges be sure I can tear to shreds the clever cunning lies, and I will make sure the media and etc hears the truth (even if they also are aligned with you). Remember too I have hundreds of witnesses from all the emails etc of the last 10 years.
And be assured that even if there is no God, world history proves beyond doubt that you will all fall and be overthrown in centuries to come. You are not gods, you are evil cowards (I can see numerous proofs). God damn NZ. No wonder that the national colour is black (the colour of death etc).
And now I will try one last time to have faith that God will save me, or I go down fighting and defying you evil cowards.
(And yeah yeah go ahead and say oh how bad and sick Sean is for writing/speaking such angry "bad" words. What a joke since everyone never dares admit the far worse evil mean cruel hell wrongs been/being done to me are bad/wrong. This globalist western world regime/system/order and country is more sick than I am. All I ever wanted was to do my studies in peace and quiet and have a wife, and all my "life" everyone blocks me and punishes me. I could have contributed heaps positive but you think you are gods and we are just nothing.)
And BTW it is not just evil wrongs I am suffering, I have spoken out about evil wrongs some others are suffering like the homeless in NZ, Australia, USA, UK etc. No one cares about them either, and people even stupidly meanly blame these victims too.

Jhvh/Yhwh / Jesus/Yeshua you know that I am trapped in a very seriously hell bad situation and that the elite are others are purposely refusing to stop doing mean cruel hell wrongs to me including refusing to stop the constant ringing sound in my flat going all day and night every day and night, refusing to stop forcing the fluoridation inside my body and brain every meal every day, the housing crisis and excessively expensive rents/prices, and plenty of other similarly hell bad things too. Not only all the evil wrongs the elite and others are doing and/or refusing to stop, but also almost everyone doesn't seem to care a stuff (or love or care or help) or they are not able to help. I know now that these evil elite humans and demons/devils/spirit are never going to stop doing mean cruel hell wrongs to me and that I am trapped powerless and have no hope except faith in you that you might save me or take my "life" or send judgement on all these evil doers and uncaring people. So I will try one last time to have faith and keep my mouth shut from speaking any negative that is not in faith. I have no other hope or choice or option, they are blocking everything. If I don't/can't or if you don't answer then I know that there is totally no hope and things are not only going to stay as hell bad but can and will only get worse. I don't mean any showing off posting this, it is only a public response to the "elite" and others again today refusing to respond to my letter asking them to stop purposely refusing to stop this constant ringing sound in my flat from the neighbours pumps or plumbing which has been going constantly all day every day for 3-4 years now. These vicious mean cruel nasty "elite" and others know that they can keep forcing me to suffer this and other wrongs because they have all the power and control everything/everyone, and have clever cunning lying tactics. They hide behind their cowardly mental health act and other corrupt laws/acts/rules, and fluoridation, etc.
(The only reason I am so against these elite and others is because they keep doing mean cruel hell wrongs.)

Copy of the last latest letter about ringing sound in flat which they again have all ignored purposely.

To everyone I have requested to cooperate to help find and fix this constant ringing sound in my flat (which is definitely not in my head/ears and is pretty surely coming from either plumbing or pumps).

(Part 1.)

Important final legal notice/warning, everyone please read and do not ignore, because if you all keep ingoring me this is bound to end up in court with me or you under criminal/civil/mental charges (and many of you will be called as witnesses which will mean hassle for you).  I am sorry this is abit long but it is no my fault because I have to answer all the excuses people have given in the last 3-4 years and I have to give all the important evidences to disprove the excuses and give all the details to help find and fix the source. Some of you can skip all of the long part 2 and just read part 1 and part 3.

This long ongoing constant daily ringing sound from the heat pump(s) or plumbing must be found and fixed because it is  causing me unbearable constant torture and I can not hold my miserable and angry reactions all day every day forever. Everyone has got to please stop purposely refusing to cooperate to find and fix the source. If this ends up in court no one can blame me and say "there was no excuse", as I have been trying my uttermost darndest hardest to avoid getting in trouble with the law but I can't fix this problem without others cooperation and everyone keeps messing me around refusing to cooperate, and this constant ringing sound is constant unbearable hell and I can't control my reactions forever and everyone refusing to fix it is practically forcing me into trouble. If I end up in court know that I will tear to shreds all the clever lying excuses as I can disprove them all and prove that I am in the right and others in the wrong. Expecting me to forever suffer this constant ringing sound all day every day for the rest of my life is undeniably Injust mean cruel torture, and it could easily have been fixed if others stopped refusing to cooperate, and I can't find and fix it without others cooperation. Expecting me to go to all sorts of ridiculous extreme measures/efforts to block the sound out is not as fair/reasonable or as easy as people all seem to assume/assert (see part 2). (Remember this pump/plumbing ringing sound is an artificial unnatural, unnecessary sound being forced on me by everyone refusing to cooperate to find and fix it.)

Contents/Index:
1. Legal notice why problem must be stopped or else legal trouble.
2. Answers to all the excuses people give to refuse to fix it:
i. "people won't do anything if you can't prove the sound & source"
ii. "it might be your ears/head/sensitivity, get your ears/hearing tested"
iii. "people won't do anything if they can't hear it"
iv. "its not loud enough decibels to constitute violation of rules"
v. "wear noise canceling ear phones/muffs"
vi. "wear ear plugs"
vii. "play music"
viii. "go out for a break for awhile"
ix. "shift"
x. "get noise insulation"
xi. "you are mental if you can't cope with the sound"
(xii. "keep your voice down")
xiii. "neighbours rights/freedoms"
xiv. "talk to your neighbours"
xv. "go seek lawyers advice"
xvi. "take neighbours to tenancy tribunal"
xvii. "our hands are tied, we can't do anything, it doesn't violate council rules"
xviii. "have faith that God will fix it"
xix. "it is not a serious problem to merit (quick) action"
xx. "you just have to suffer it for the rest of your life"
xxi. "some people have tinnitis all the time"
xxii. "there are other problems"
3. Final summary with important details for help finding problem.

Part 2.

i. It is no use everyone keeping on playing the same old clever cunning lying excuses that you can't/won't do anything unless I first prove the sound is not in my head/ears and prove the source, because (1) I have already said that I have totally no doubts from 4 years evidences that the sound is not in my head or ears or just over-sensitivity, and that I am certain from all the evidences that it can only be either heat pumps or plumbing, and (2) you all know full well that I can not prove it without others cooperation due to the situation of having attached and close flats neighbours and they unfairly have all the access/control/rights and I have none. (Even if this sound is possibly not from neighbours but from my own property, the only thing in my property it can be is plumbing and I can't find and fix it when plumbers and everyone else keep purposely refusing to cooperate. If it is not plumbing in my property then it is certainly either pumps in attached or close neighbours flats/properties or plumbing in attached neighbours flats/properties. The only neighbours it can be is either the 4 attached flats or the two blocks on either side, it can't be from anywhere else because they are too far away.) This problem could easily be found and fixed if everyone wasn't purposely refusing to cooperate. Everyone has messed me around: plumbers, heat pump company, Dr/GP, ear/hearing cleaners/testers, acoustic companies, council, neigbhours, lawyers, mental health.
ii. Even proving to you that it is not my head or ears or over-sensitivity is blocked by Dr/GP and ear/hearing testers and ear cleaners messing me around refusing to make appointments. (The Dr/GP didn't even do a proper look into my ear, and he refused to refer me to Capital & Coast ENT service, and their ear wax lady as away that day too. Bay Audiology two times declined making appointments because first time their person was on leave for weeks and second time they said it would be weeks waiting list. The ear health nurse lady first time said she was on leave for weeks (at same time as Bay Audiology person was (not anywhere near xmas or easter)) and second time weeks later did not even reply to my email asking for appointment. These are typical examples how everyone keeps purposely messing me around, constantly stalling/delaying me, not replying and leaving me uncertain/worrying and in the lurch, refusing to agree to make appointments or refusing to do jobs and blocking me from being able to get things done.)

iii. Its no use saying "we have to have someone who has come and could hear it". You all know that this rigning sound is not a majorly loud sound and is apparently allegedly not easy for some people to hear only listening for a few seconds/minutes in the middle of the day, and that it constantly goes through louder and quieter periods and is quieter in day and in summer and when warm, and louder at night and in winter and when cold and it is difficult to get people here when it is loudest and easier to hear (in louder period, at night, in winter, when cold). You can't just expect to hear it only some people listening for a few seconds in middle of the day. You have to be living/staying here or here for a longer period and at night and alone and studying. You also all know I gave half a dozen witnesses proving that some people can/can't hear sounds that others can't/can hear, so you can't keep using the "we can't hear it" clever lying tactic.

iv. Its no use you saying it is not loud enough decibels because anyone with half a brain knows that being forced to always keep hearing a constant ringing sound going every second all day and night every day and night (and which can't be blocked out because the type/pitch of sound it is it penetrates plugs/fingers regardless) is a mean cruel hell torture and an undeniable injustice.

v. It is no use you saying I have to wear noise cancelling ear phones/muffs because this sound goes all day and night and I can't wear and recharge NCE phones/muffs all day and night every day and night, and I already have too many things depending on electricity, and it is not even right that I have to block out a sound which is coming from neighbours pumps/plumbing.
vi. As for ear plugs they do block out most sounds for me but this ringing sound penetrates regardless.
vii. Likewise I can not "play music" all the time (and I can't study with music playing).
viii. And I can't "go out for a break" all the time, and I'd still have to come back here, and I'd still be constantly blocked from doing my studies and sleeping and concentrating whenever I am here.

ix. It is no use saying "shift". You know full well I can't shift because of the housing crisis and excessively expensive rents/prices (otherwise I would be more than willing to shift because this place also has other bad problems). (Of course if I had a proper paid job/work I might be more able to afford to shift, but unfortunately I can not easily find a job due to combination of the situation, my condition, my studies, lack of qualifications & experience, and the mass unemployment.)
(Even if I shift there is a possibility I might have the same/similar problem at another place if it is pumps or plumbing, because I can only afford similar types of accommodation situations. I have heard a similar sound at my half-uncle Eric's flat.)

x. Its no use saying "get builders to install noise insulation in your flat" because why the hell do I have to go to such major hell trouble disruption/intrusion and get quotes and plans from all the trades people, and get permissions from neighbours and council, and temporarily shift out with my stuff, and give keys to all the trades people, get all the flat walls & roof & floor & windows insulated, and pay all the people, and shift back again, all to block out a sound coming from neigbours pumps or plumbing? (And mark that I have to do all this while the sound is still going causing me distraction and misery.) And even if I do all this there is no guarantee it will block the sound out if it is coming through the pipes or building or air.

xi. It is no use saying if I can not cope with the constant sound that I am mental. Anyone with half a brain would know/admit that being forced to always hear a constant ringing sound going all day and night every day and night is unbearable mean cruel hell torture and is injust and unnatural and unreasonable and unfair. On the contrary the fact that I have survived (bearly) numerous such mean cruel hell constant daily wrongs for so many years proves that I am not so bad or mental as many assume/assert. Many other people have appeared in the news suffering mental issues with far less bad things than I have suffered (eg covid lockdown, eg people complaining just because it rained for a few weeks). (But just because I have superhumanly managed to bearly get through it for so long doesn't mean I am able to suffer it and superhumanly hold my unbearble miserable/angry reactions for ever.)
No use saying "medication can help you to more easily cope with the effects". Medication and mental health have not helped in more than 17 months under the MH Act and compulsory treatment. And why should I have to take medication because of an artificial unnatural injust sound being forced in me all day every day?
If everyone keeps playing all these excuses then it is surely evident to anyone with half a brain that they are purposely ingenuinely cleverly cunningly lying. Anyone one must know a constant ringing sound going all day every day for years is mean torture.
xii. It is ridiculous saying to me "keep your voice down" when I suffer this problem all day every day for 3-4 years and everyone keeps refusing to stop it. It is only natural and human to not be able to control unbearable reactions. Otherwise it means everyone else can do any and every mean cruel hell wrong to us and oh no we have to be superman and be able to control all feelings/emotions and instincts and reactions. Yes we have to exercise a fair amount of control, but it is totally anti-natural to expect us to be totally unemotional robots immune to everything. It is not inferior or sick to not have/exercise such totalitarian self-control. (And it is hypocritical to have me up for violating laws/acts/bills/rules regarding disturbing/harassing neighbours/others while people can do similar wrongs to me.)

xiii. It is no use saying "oh it will cause the neighbours [minor] hassle", because what about everyone causing me major hassle by all purposely refusing to cooperate to find and fix this problem which has gone on all day every day for 4 years now? Sure the neigbours have rights/freedoms to have pumps etc. But I also have rights and they have responsibilities/duties too. People can not just do what they like without regard to the effects on other people. That is supposed to be why we have laws/rules.

xiv. It is no use saying "talk to your neighbours". I have to contact 4 (+ 5 (+ 4)) neighbours who are all mostly out most of the time and I never know when they are here. I have sent them numerous polite letters/notes asking them to please cooperate and contact me but most of them have ignored and refused. (Every time I did I had to either hand write a dozen letters/notes or get the printers to print and either pick up or get delivered.) I've done everything except going and banging on all their doors. All their phone numbers are unlisted. Arranging a meeting of 4 (+ 5 (+ 4)) neighbours is not easy because the day and time has to be one when they are all free, and some don't even bother to turn up. And they don't care since I'm the only one suffering it, and they know that they can just ignore and refuse because they know they can just get away with it and I can't do anything unless I have council or lawyers impressing that they have legal obligation/responsibility. I also am not able in my condition to keep going knocking on doors all the time.

xv. As for saying I have to seek lawyer advice/recourse or tenancy tribunal, this is being blocked by lawyers refusing to cooperate. Lawyers refuse to see me without me first going to free legal advice which is only available for a couple of hours on one day of the week at a set time and may be cancelled if staff not available (as happened when I did go in a month or so ago). Lawyers means high charges (and remember the sound is not even my fault) and hassles of appointments with lawyers and court case hearing(s), and probably they'll claim I supposedly don't have a good enough case (as happened with my fluoridation action enquiry). (And most people even seem to automatically think this ringing sound is "mental" or not serious and can't even see how injust mean hell it is.) If I go to court I can't prove the sound and source (I can only disprove all the deniers/sceptics/critics clever lying excuses, and prove it is an injust mean cruel wrong). Lawyers and judges would have "no evidence" except my own if acoustic testers and ear testers keep messing me around. If they send a letter to neighbours it'd have no real force and the neighbours would just ignore it.
xvi. To take neighbours to tenancy tribunal I have to send in application form and they might not accept the application. Then I have to go through all the trouble to attend the hearing, and probably they would not rule in my favour because I can't prove the sound and its source.
(And I can't be totally certain that the sound is not from my own property plumbing rather than the neighbours plumbing/pumps.)

xvii. It is no use saying "our hands are tied, we can't do anything, it doesn't violate the council rules".
You all can jolly well easily do some things to help find and fix the source. The plumbers or council or acoustic companies can stop refusing to test with sound level meters or spectrum analysers. Some people like Noise Control Officer or Police could come and listen at night when the sound is easier to hear. The neighbours can stop refusing to cooperate (to do a few minutes turn of pump/plumbing test, or to allow plumbers/pump people/acoustic testers to access and test). The ear/hearing testers can stop refusing to make appointments to clean and test ears/hearing (though I already know the sound is not in my head or ears or oversensitivity, it is only needed because others keep claiming doubts/unbelief). The lawyers can easily make a case to courts for amending the council noise rules to not just be decibels loudness.

(xviii. Its no use God and christians saying "you Sean have to have faith in God and not speak/write negative and not seek human solutions", because I have tried and tried but I am just not able to have faith and keep mouth shut when suffering such long ongoing constant daily mean cruel hell torture wrongs and all negatives and no positives.)

xix. It is no use saying this is not a serious urgent priority. This is far more serious bad hell problem than yous all realize/admit, even if it is only me that is suffering it. This sound goes all day and night every day and night and can't be blocked out and has been going for the last 4 years now so far, and can't be found and fixed without others cooperation, and it is naturally humanly impossible to forever control unbearable miserable angry reactions. It has not only caused me unbearable miserable torture being forced to always keep hearing it all day every day, but it has caused other major problems: constantly stopping me from being able to do any paper studies for 4 years now. Sometimes I can not sleep because the sound can't be blocked out. If this problem is not fixed I will end up either dead, or in mental ward, or in prison, or kicked out into the street, or (if I am able to superhumanly hold my reactions for "life") suffering the sound and the major hell problems it causes all day every day for the rest of my so-called  "life". (Even if this problem is stopped this very day I have already lost 4 more precious years of my life.)

xx. And you can not say to me that "you just have to suffer it for the rest of your life". (Although no one has actually said this many have pretty much implied it.) There is no way I am able to bear this ringing sound which can't be blocked out and goes constantly every second all day and night every day and night for the rest of my "life", and even if I could superhumanly bear it and manage to hold my reactions my "life" would be miserable hell constantly hearing the sound and constantly suffering the problems it causes including it constantly stopping me being able to do my paper studies (which means you are telling me to accept to be blocked from ever doing my studies for all the rest of my "life").
xxi. And it is no use trying to excuse it by saying that 6 people have told me they have tinnitis all the time. Because this sound is more difficult to cope with than tinnitis (which I sometimes have/get). (I don't know how to put it into words but for some reason in some way this real external physical sound is physically and mentally more unbearable than tinnitis.) (Maybe these people might not even have tinnitis, maybe they are hearing similar sound from pumps/plumbing and mistakenly think it is tinnitis, though it is not likely?)

(xxii. Of course I acknowledge that this ringing sound is not the only problem causing me major hell trouble--there are a number of other problems that must also be resolved including the forced fluoridation every mouthful, every meal, all day every day. But this ringing sound problem is the worst problem of all (and of all my life) because it keeps going constantly all day and night every day and night and can't be blocked out. (And it is saying something that this ringing sound is worst of all, since the other wrongs/problems I've suffered are pretty bad.))

Part 3.

Final summary of problem with important details for help finding and fixing it:
- Constant ringing sound in my flat going every second all day and night every day and night for 3-4 years now. Seems to go through constant slightly louder and quieter periods: generally seems to be louder at night and in winter and when cold, and quieter in day and in summer and when warm. I can hear it in all 4 corners of the flat and doesn't seem any louder or quieter in any corner except perhaps slightly louder in the kitchen/dining or bathroom.
Can't be blocked out because they type of sound it is it penetrates regardless.
Seems to be 2 pitches, one a lower constant ringing sound, the other a high pitch whistling type sound which is harder to hear. Sounds similar to either a plumbing pressure leaking/running sound (broken toby, burst pipe, toilet cistern) or a fan/pump/generator.
- Definitely not in my ears or head or just over-sensitivity. Doesn't occur outside or anywhere else (except have heard a similar sound at 2 or 3 other places). I can induce increased ability to hear it more easily or a similar sound by vigorously wriggling my finger in my ear. Also the more I try to block it out the easier it is to hear because it seems to focus the sound (blocking out other sounds) and it because the type of sound/pitch it is it penetrates regardless. (These two evidences do not prove it is in my ears/head. There are no doubts from 4 years experiences and evidences that it is a real external sound and not in my head/ears. Medication does not stop or lessen the sound or lessen the misery and problems it causes me.)
It would seem that the neighbours can't hear it, but this doesn't prove anything since there are possible reasons/explanations including: it might be in my flat property plumbing, they might not have good hearing or be able to hear the pitch, it might be position or intersection of pumps, they are out most of the time, they might hear it but may think it is tinnitis, they don't study like I do.
- Source is pretty surely either plumbing or one or more heat pumps. Only thing in my property it can possibly be is plumbing. Other wise it must be attached neighbours plumbing, or attached and/or close neighbours heat pump(s). Only neighbours it can be are either the 4 other flats in this block, or the blocks of flats on either side (more likely the ones on the driveway side than the ones on the river side). (Plumbers said it is not unknown for someone to hear leak from down the street, but I am pretty sure it can't be from so/very far away.)
(Flat 5's heat pump is so loud at nights that it sounded like a factory until I found out that it was their pump. The sound often sounds like coming through the pipes. Their pump is right next to a tap.)
(The ringing goes constantly all day and night which might mean itis more likely plumbing than pumps, though some people do have pumps on all the time and pumps might be idling on standby?)
I turned of my power meter and the sound was still going. Electricity was cut off for hours in this block and the sound was still going so it can't be electrical in this block unless something using reserve power.
Me and past few plumbers haven't been able to find any plumbing leak/running in my flat/property and this block, but the tests are not definitely conclusive because they didn't have access to the other 4 flats, they didn't test/listen inside only outside, tobies may not totally cut off all pressure/water, and it was only for minutes/hour.
This sound has only been for last 4 years. Ever since the burst water pipe and the broken toby, and since one or couple/few neigbour(s) got heat pump(s).
- Can't be found and fixed without cooperation of either plumbers, heat pump company, acoustic companies, council, neighbours, lawyers, ear/hearing testers. I've been asking everyone for 3-4 years now. I have sent numerous emails/letters/phone calls to all these people and others for 3-4 years and mostly been ignored or refused or messed around or constantly stalled/delayed.
- Only possible solutions: people cooperate to find and fix the source; help for me to shift somewhere else; help for me to temporarily shift out and get flat walls/roof/floor/windows insulated; dying.
- Problem is more serious and urgent than people realize and it can't be kept being ignored and refused to resolve because it causes me (and others) too major problems. I have had to spend all day very day on computer because can't do my paper studies or anything else because the sound can't be blocked out. Sometimes I can't sleep because can't block the sound out (as it is sometimes louder and quite clear at night). It has stopped me from doing my paper studies for 3-4 years now and my life is unbearable miserable hell when constantly stopped from doing this one most dearest heart desire of my life since I was a teenager. I can't control my unbearable miserable/angry natural reactions all day every day forever. This is not my fault, it is wrong being done to me by everyone refusing to cooperate to find and fix it.

It is time the people in this country wake up and stop all being so mean. You'd all be shocked at how everyone has been constantly refusing to reply and do jobs the last 4 or more years. Various plumbers all messed me around or refused to do jobs. Dr/GP. Acoustic companies. Ear testers/cleaners. Neighbours. Council. Lawyers. Land surveyors. Land Info NZ. Real Estate agents. Meter Readers / Wellington Electricity. Roof fixers. Every time I need and try to get needed jobs/maintenance done I have been stuffed around and blocked. This is disgraceful. And everyone ignores all the wrongs been/being done to me and instead I'm always the one to get the blame and mad to look bad/sick/wrong/dumb. Everyone else always has "reasons" or excuses, and always dismisses my reasons. Rules/laws/permissions/freedoms/rights always against me and for others.
I never would have believed that I would be stuck in such an unbelievable hopeless mean cruel hell situation as I have been the last 4 or so years.

No comments:

Post a Comment