Tuesday, May 7, 2019

the few outside/alone


"In one of the last interviews I ever saw Michael do, tears leaked from his eyes as he admitted to a living in a loneliness that most people would never know...."  "Michael Jackson died a lonely man. He admitted in one of his interviews with Oprah that he used to cry to himself due to loneliness. He never had a childhood. He never was a normal kid. He grew up without even experiencing life as a normal person. He never knew himself at all. Fame pays?...."
 "From what Ive heard Michael Jackson was a very lonely person and was Very mis-understood. I wonder why there was a doctor there at his home ...."
 "Michael Jackson was so lonely that he turned to mannequins to feel like he had human company. That is the degree of isolation he experienced ...."
 "...one of the most ... lonely people I've ever met...."
 "I'm better off dead. I'm done."

No comments:

Post a Comment