Sunday, May 12, 2019

NZ tradespeople problems


I know tradespeople are all busy (though truth is they all seem to all be too busy all the time) but they really have to have abit more darn consideration of us people who need services, because tradespeople stuffing me around so much all the time has caused me major hell troubles. You may be busy but you cant just dictate to us, we have rights and needs and are busy too you know. Any relationship or work between persons requires both sides to negotiate and agree and compromise reasonably.
Also you can't discriminate against a person just because they seem to you supposedly strange or unusual or supposedly sick.

One time plumbers sent two grown men around and didn't even do the job just gave me a stupid quote.
Number of plumbers make me wait for days/week, and then when ring expect me to be ready in half an hour, and grumble big time if i say i need hour notice.
One plumber purposely wrecked my hot water tap turning it off extremely hard.
One plumber stomped mud all through my hall/passage/corridor carpet.
Plumbers claimed they couldn't hear or find the ringing leaking/running sound.
I had to ring 4 plumbers before i found one not too "busy". Plumbers said "you know we charge 85 dollars an hour and have minimum charge of such and such".
I rang on Wednesday and then the 4th one said "we can't do anything until Monday, we will ring you back then", and took my details. (So i have to wait 4 days with this cursed plumbing ringing sound stopping me sleeping etc.)
Now monday 12 pm they have not rang/rung. (I sent an email after 12 and turns out they claim they were just then sorting out a time, so i should have waited until 1 oclock. Also turns out my clock was 14 minutes fast because of cursed daylightsavings etc hastles.* But that they left ringing until less than 14 minutes before 12 they should have saidlunchtime not morning.)
(I once had another plumber ditch me leaving me in lurch.)
Of course now those plumbers told me they wouldn't want to do it now because i overreacted bad. Plumbers dont reply emails (why do they have email?)
Now as a result of the other plumber problem i have been cornered into having to accept another plumber coming at 830 in the morning ("squeezed in") and i didn't have time to think (fluoridation impairs brain best ability, and stress etc does too) that it will be hell me getting ready then because darn attached neigbour will be banging etc getting ready for work as he always/often does that time in morning.
Some tradespeople have ripped me off.

You see tradespeople always all cause me hell troubles because they just pressure/dictate us to accept their terms without any consideration of fitting in with us, and they excuse it by saying they are busy. We are pressured because they are "busy" and they don't consider us priority. (Something like 70 plumbers in upper/lower hutt yet they all claim they are busy and act in similar ways.)
People can't just keep stuffing me around wasting my "life" keeping me always busy, always forcing me to accept their terms regardless of my situation needs. Trades people can't just dictate to us. I don't have unreasonable requirements. Don't worry about the hell troubles you cause me by forcing me to accept your terms without any negotiation.
No i am not exagerating or hysterical or paranoid or overanalysing (though i was abit hysterical/overreactive due to this plumbing problem going on for months with half a dozen plumbers being problematic), the last 4 years have been Hell on earth for me, i have had no time to do things i need and want, constantly wrongs being done to me by others. In last year ihad plumbers come half a dozen times and couldn't get this darn ringing sound stopped. Imagine what it is like when everything/everyone seems against you and you are all alone and no one for you and things getting worse, if you can't get trades work done etc you are in serious trouble.
I am not perfect, i have a few faults and flaws, but people have to recognize that others actions and inactions effect us. People spout off about community, but it is not a community if thy just dictate to us.
 All my effing exfriends cut me off for being angry at these and other Hell wrongs (including fluoridation) always being done to me by other people (constantly numerous times by everyone). Have the cheek to say i am bad or mental but make excuses for everyone else who mess me around.

All i expect of tradespeople etc is these:
- negotiate a time/day that suits us
- able to arrange and get it done without darn hell hastle and delays
- job done on the day if possible (i can't keep going through all the darn trouble of again preparing to let people tramp through my flat more than 1 days)
- job done properly
- not be treated as not priority
- reply to email.
- not be ripped off
I don't care about the money, i need to get needed maintenance/repairs done without hell hastle. One thing shouldn't take such massive troubles. How many times i haven't been able to even get anyone willing to do a job.

-----
* Once again cursed daylight savings caused me hell. I hate DLS and always set and keep clock a certain amount of hours ahead remembering my time is 1 hour less ahead in summer. It is my way of defying DLS and not changing clocks two times a year. But i forgot my clock was also some minutes ahead because i always used to have it abit ahead so i am never late going out and getting to places which i have to be at a set time, because if i knew the real time i'd leave getting ready it too late.
You see there are numerous hell wrongs done to me by elite and others (fluoridated water/food, daylight savings, noisy neighbours, etc etc) which all cause hell and all combine with each other to cause hell. But i am always the one that made to look bad and others get away with it.
I hate DLS, its wrong, it causes troubles. Though the fluoridation is the one worst thing far worse than everything else and most to blame for last 4+ years hell troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment