Tuesday, April 13, 2021

all day every day mean cruel hell wrongs


God is unjust mean and cruel.
This regime/elite are mean cruel unjust slavers.
Everyone is mean cruel unjust.
Christians don't care.
The neighbours are mean and unjust.

Because they all refuse to stop doing long ongoing constant daily mean cruel hell wrongs to me, and because no one cares a stuff.

No one can blame me here or on judgment day, because I can not do anything when suffering such mean cruel hell wrongs all day every day.

This ringing sound in my flat is still going constantly all day every day (for last 1-3 yrs so far) and everyone still purposely refuses to stop it. They know they are forcing me to keep suffering it all day every day for rest of my "life".

This fluoridation is still being forced in me every meal every day and the purposely refuse to stop it.

And lots of other hell wrongs too.

If I could kill my self I would. But unfortunately I have no way except ways which are too horrible like sticking my finger in the power meter.

I hope you all get a big buzz making me suffer mean daily cruel hell wrongs and slavery.

Some day in centuries to come you will all have it all come back on your heads, even if there is no God. I know you don't believe me but it is certain even if there is no God.

Some day I will die and you won't be able to make me suffer hell anymore.

This hell can't keep going on forever without me sooner or late ending up dead or in mental ward or in prison or similar. (And if I end up in court I have over 50 pages of evidences and proofs prepared.)

I can not and will not suffer hell in silence. And I will never submit or stop opposing you because you won't stop doing mean cruel wrongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment