Sunday, April 25, 2021

Reply to David Rohl's unfair/untrue treatment of me



Everyone bear witness to David Rohl's mean and unfair/untrue treatment of me on facebook. He can influence the two admins to block me from posting in the two groups on his New Chronology, but he can't block me from posting and commenting on his untrue/unfair claims in my own pages/blogs/groups.

Quote of his last reply:

"Sean, you seriously need to back off, do some proper study using reputable sources, listen to what other people/scholars have to say, stop your non-sensical musings, grow up, and just cease your ramblings. * If I see you here again, I will ask the admins to remove you permanently. As for the New Chronology former Yahoo group, it is up to them what they do with you. I have seen what you have written and you had better be careful. The folk on there are high-quality scholars with really serious research and knowledge to contribute to the group. They don't respond to your posts because they know that most of what you contribute is nuts. Your posts are siting there in a parallel universe of ignorant and childish fantasy. You need to find yourself an alternative-universe group that may accept you ... but even those people will tire of your posts after a while."

(See previous and other replies of his to my posts in the Rohl NC group page on facebook.)

Being told to back off really means I am not allowed to publish any of my own information or ideas on anything, and allowing them to rule.
How can I back off when whenever I post or comment or reply all I ever get is mean negative or else mean silence/nothing?
How come yous don't all have to back off posting all your outrageous anti-truth anti-biblical wrongs/lies? So yous are all free to keep promoting wrong/lies and I am not allowed to answer them?

I have done plenty of proper studies.
What specific things do I need to study?

I have used numerous sources covering a whole spectrum range of . I have used plenty of sources considered to be"reputable". And just because a source is or isn't considered "reputable" or "disreputable" by the elite or others doesn't necessarily mean it really is, as they may be lying or wrong.
Name any of my sources?
What sources of mine are not ruptable?
Name what sources are reputable, and what reputable sources you think I should study.

I always do "listen to what other people/scholars have to say", but if I think the evidences don't agree with them I don't have to accept or agree with their sayings.
Rather people won't listen to me.

Things I posts are not "non-sensical musings"
What things specificall are "non-sensical"?

"grow up": I may not be perfect and I may have a few faults and flaws, but most of the blame/fault is others not mine.

"cease your ramblings":
They are not ramblings.
What specific things are ramblings?
I have just as much right to post my evidences as you/others do.

My posts are not ignorant or childish or fantasy or nuts.
Prove to me any specific thing is such.

Notice all of Rohl's post doesn't deal with any specific matches details evidences, but only vague mere words attacks. By avoiding fair discussion of specific matches details they cleverly block the tru evidences of ours being posted.

Note that Rohl ignored a challenge to an open fair publlic (or private debate) on any topic like Joseph in Egypt or Moses in Egypt. Didn't decline or reply but totally ignored. So it is not me but them who are really the worse, because they don't want to give my evidences a fair hearing and consideration but they want to supress us and they are not interested in any evidences of our because they are only interested in pushing their own agenda/interests.

People are always using force and banning and blocking and other power and control and persecution tactics to block us from being able to speak/write/say/do truth/evidence/good so they can keep ruling and controling.
How many forums and groups and email contacts have unfairly meanly/hearshly blocked/banned me: Historum, Arthurnet, Rohl, Peter Sullivan, my mother, Lawyer Michael Hoffman-Body, Christianity Board, Stirpes, Casebook, Skadi forum, CFFD, CFF, Acts, etc etc etc.
How many people blocking me from everything I try to do.
How many forcings being done to hinder our ability: fluoridation.
How many persecutions: noise.
How many other evils like spammers, immodest adverts/pictures everywhere.

"The folk on there are high-quality scholars with really serious research and knowledge to contribute to the group.

They may and/or may not really be high quality.
I might not be so low-quality asyou imply.
This is an unfair/untrue insult and treament and exclusivist elitism blocking "nonelite".

"They don't respond to your posts because they know that most of what you contribute is nuts."

No one has said that that is the reason no one responds. It might be but there are plenty of other possible reasons too.
And even if it is their (not the) reason, it doesn't mean it is true/right, as like you and many others they may be unfairly/untruly or wrong or lying about my or their evidences.

How can I or they or others learn if they don't pick some specific matches details examples and fairly discuss them and allow either or us to prove or disrove whether they are "nuts"?

People are always making me out to be bad, but they never admit the far worse things being/been done to me are bad.
People unfairly/untruly make me out to be all wrong/dumb/bad/sick, and themselves to be all right/good. How can I be good when its all negatives and not positives?

I challenge Rohl or anyone else to a fair debate on any topics related to Joseph in Egypt and Moses in Egypt. Because only by discussing the matches details evidences matters, not just all these clever mere words agruments and insinuations attacks.

I challenge you that you can't disprove my Jacob = Khufu/Cheops match.
And I challenge anyone on numerous more Egyptian & Biblical matches.

(In time placements, I roughly agree with Rohl on Moses and David and Shishak. But I disagree with him on Abraham and Joseph (in Egyptian and/or in Mesopotamian.)

In places placements we majorly clash on the placements of Eden, Goshen, Ramses, the "Red Sea", Mt Sinai, Tomb of Jesus.

To prove that Rohl is not all superior and right and I am not all just inferior or wrong or no value see my proof that Rohl has no Joseph in his 12th dynasty here http://earlywritings.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7876

No comments:

Post a Comment