Thursday, September 16, 2021

mean wrongs and lying mental claims


Another week gone with them all again purposely refusing to stop this constant ringing sound from neighbours heat pumps or whereever else going all day and night every day and night (for 3-4 years so far). Another weekend now arrived to suffer it still constantly going all the time (and it can't be blocked out with fingers/plugs only with other louder noise). These effing scum globalist pig criminals and cowards and liars and slavers are purposely never going to stop it all my "life" knowing they can get away with it because I am trapped powerless and can't stop them and if I get too angry the effing evil scum just call the police / mental health on me for supposedly being "unwell" (ignoring that it is only this constant real external ringing sound that is making me "unwell").

This whole western world is a big fake appearance of freedom etc, but it is all a big lie/deception, they doing everything on purpose and it is total subtle slavery.

This ringing sound inside my flat from outside of my flat/yard has gone constantly every second all day and night every day and night for 3-4 years and they have and still are purposely refusing to stop it.




No one cares.
No one values me.
No one loves me.
I am just a fluoridated brain slave of this evil meal cruel globalist regime.
God is mean and cruel and injust.
This western world regime is mean and cruel and injust.
You can ban me from groups and forums and face book but I will not be silent or submit to constant daily mean cruel hell slavery.
Banning me won't stop the problem. Stop doing constant daily man cruel hell wrongs to me like forcing fluoridation inside me every meal every day, forcing me to keep hearing this constant ringing sound from neighbours heat pumps, and many other constant daily mean cruel hell wrongs.

God will judge everyone some day. And even if there is no God world history proves that you will all fall and be overthrown some day in centuries to come. You are not gods you are mean cruel coward slavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment