Sunday, November 8, 2020

People mocking Trump and keen on Biden


I think that all the nasty mocking laughing posts on facebook about Trump are pretty low down. Personally I never liked Trump even before he was elected because I think he is just rich real estate agent, and other evidences reasons, plus Pence supported to TPPA, and I couldn't understand why nationalists were so keen on Trump. But I think peoples mocking comments are pretty low down. I'm no fan of Joe Biden though. Maybe Trump did some not good things but he didn't really do anything majorly bad either, though neither did he do much great including stopping fluoridation. Anyway I did some research on Biden and as I suspected he is a Roman Catholic as have been many other presidential candidates and presidents and elite etc, which is a clue of mine to people that he is aligned with the people who have been secretly upto bad global stuff. I have a paper/article full of evidences on who the global elite badies are and what their agenda/plan is but unfortunately I can't post any more for the present because I have to have faith in God as my only hope left since there is no other hope. But I just let you have that one clue lead about Biden in return for all the mocking posts about Trump, to try to get you to see that Biden isn't so good/great either.

No comments:

Post a Comment