Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The Truth if anything happens to me

If anything happens to me or keeps happening to me, openly or in secret including them doing more to me under the mental health act, I want people to know the truth of the dirty rotten mean cruel things I have been suffering being done to me by others. Don't believe the lies that it was all my mental or all my fault and not others/their fault. Don't believe them that I'm paranoid or conspiracy theorist or crazy.

Some of the things I have been suffering for the last couple/few years include:
- Being forced to eat and drink fluoridated water every meal every day (and suffering the brain/body abilities hindrances it causes). (I have tried filters and bottled water they turned out provably bad and lies.)
- A ringing sound in my flat all day every day for the last 3 years which is pretty surely coming from neighbours heat pump(s) and which everyone purposely refuses to stop.
- Being always-been single and alone in 40s.
- Never any credit for my hard work studies discoveries.
- Being stuck not able to shift because house prices/rents are excessively too expensive, and because of the housing crisis (caused by immigration of the last decades).
- OCD caused/exacerbated by past and present wrongs being done to me.
- the plumbers and others always messing me around so I can't get needed jobs done.
- I've been unfairly under the Mental Health Act compulsory treatment order for 16 months now and it is for "indefinite" period, and been having "medication support" coming 3 days a week for 16 months now and also for indefinite period. (This also proves that mental health services and medication is not such an only best answer as everyone seems to believe.) They keep lying that I am not fit to be released because I supposedly "don't have insight into his illness" and so they think I'd stop taking medication if I wasn't still under the Act. The psychiatrists and "nurse" have unfair total power under the Act. These crazy tyrants think they can force everything and think that medication will fix everything (though they know its a lie and it's really just to control us so we won't be a problem in their crazy regime/system/socio-economy. They think they are superior gods and we are just inferior bad/sick/dumb dogs.)

I've also have many other wrongs done to me my whole life and especially the last few years, the most major ones of which I have written about in an article in my blog.

("Vald") Sean Bam... Wellington NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment