Friday, November 27, 2020

this regime and God

 
This western world regime elite and God are mean can cruel and injust because of doing the following things to me:

- They forcing me to suffer hearing this constant neighbours heat pump ringing sound in my flat all day and night every day and night for 3 years now, and it is impossible to block out because the type of sound it is it penetrates regardless, and everyone refuses to do anything about it. This is mean cruel TORTURE being forced to hear it all day and night every day and night and not be allowed to react under threat of police or mental health act. How would you like to be forced to hear a constant ringing sound all day and night every day and night?

- They forcing me to eat and drink fluoridated water and food every mouthful every meal eveyr day and to suffer the brain & body abilities & health hindering effects all day every day. Nothing is more mean and cruel to be forced to eat something which negatively effects your brain abilities.

- They have me trapped in this bad flat and not able to shift because of the housing crisis and because prices/rents way too excessive.

- I am being blocked from being able to find out who my real maternal grandfather was because of stupid "family" sensitivities and because stupid excessive privacy laws (even though the grandparents are dead).

- No one ever gives me any positive feedback/response for all my hard work studies discoveries.

- They have me trapped under the Mental Health Act compulsory treatment and medication support 3 days a week for the last 16 months causing me more hell trouble. They lied about me having hallucinations and being paranoid etc.

- They made me in 40s and always-been single and alone.

- The power company won't stop messing me around trying to force smartmeters and having meter readers messing me around causing me troubles.

And many more things too if those 8 examples are not mean cruel hell bad enough. Not to mention mean other wrongs they are doing to others too even if they aren't suffering as bad things as I am.

And no one seems to care a stuff. I just want friends etc to say gee mate that really is such awful wrong being done to you that you are suffering. But no one does, they say nothing or they say oh but maybe ... or cut me off.

One day I will die and then no more mean cruel hell wrongs will be kept being done to me. And some day everyone doing these evils to us will pay even if there is no God, and everyone who didn't care will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment